2022 Annual Planning Day
Time & Location
About the event
2022 is Your Breakthrough Year – Are You Ready !?!
Find the opportunities for your business in a world of chaos and change
The world is still in chaos, we feel it every day. The only thing that stays the same is the constant and seemingly uncontrollable change.
It is up to you to take control of the direction of your business. No matter how the chaos around you impacts your business, now is the time to lift your eyes up, take a breath, and dive in.
For over 10 years Performance Partners has brought together successful business owners to chart their own course for success. Join us in December they have set STRONG Goals, broken that down into Quarterly Objectives and created their Weekly Plan all so they can Breakthrough to a Brighter Tomorrow.
As we approach 2022, the world is still unsettled, it is more important than ever that successful business owners have a plan to Unlock the Power of Daily Success in their business.
What to Expect at the Annual Planning Day 12/09/2021
- Brainstorming with other successful entrepreneurs
- Clarity around the opportunities and challenges in front of you.
- STRONG goals for your business in 2022
- A plan that fits your business, your life and your dreams
- A system to create your next business breakthrough
IN PERSON – It has become very clear over the past year that business owners need each other! You need the interaction, the feedback, the competition, and the friendships that are build when gathering in a safe place. We will spread out and spend the day together.*
- READY – To get a lock on how to get where you’re going, you have to know where you are at right now.
- SET - Your ready, now what do you need to learn, uncover, commit to so you can move forward. How do you recognize the opportunities and challenges for your business in a world of chaos and change?
- GO - Set your STRONG goals for the next 12 months, and then break it down into an action plan you can execute on every week. This is the only way to take control over your future results.
DETAILS Thursday December 9, 11:00 – 4:00 pm
VENUE Schmidt Artist Lofts Brew House 900 7th St W, St Paul, MN 55102 Parking available on site
PRICE $199 includes Lunch, Happy Hour, and Annual Workbook
*COVID: You know the drill: Vaccinations encouraged | Masks optional | if you are sick day of stay home | We will be doing work together at your tables, spaced as much as we can with this in mind |
If you are in full quarantine mode join us in January for our Virtual Planning Day same content, less interaction
- 2022 Annual Planning Day$199$1990$0