The Magic of Beginning Again
Make Your Day
How does the date, 1/1/2018 impact your business?
After all it is just another day, in fact for most of us it’s a day of not working.
If you are an entrepreneur, is there such a thing as a day off? Even if you can keep yourself from working IN your business for day, do you stop thinking about it, stop planning, stop worrying about the, what-if?
January 1 is not a magical day, neither is the first day of school, or the last day of school, or any other day of the year. Or rather all of them are magical days. Confused?
It Is Up To You
That magical day that will make all the difference in your business does exist. In most cases you will not notice that it is magical until long after the day has gone. You make the day any day of the year. The magic comes in the choices you make.
If you choose to make January 1, 2018 the beginning of The Year for you here are 5 ways to create some magic.
- Choose to make 2018 different from 2017 and all the years before that. Stop reliving the same life year after year
- If you have ever read this blog, you have heard this more than once. Planning is the basis of any positive change in your business.
- Tell others what you are working toward. Allow them to help you and to keep you accountable to staying focused
- Any day can be the magical day when things start to change. However, rarely do those changes happen in a day, a week, or even a quarter. Set your plan and let it play out
- Keep your plan in front of you where you see it every day. Not just the plan but the why behind the plan. That will help you refresh the sense of Urgency that will push you to do what you need to do daily and weekly to work toward your goal.
Today, whatever day you are reading this, can be THE day that makes a difference in your next 12 months.