Where does the time go?
Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time. Jim Rohn
As an entrepreneur, there is never enough time in the day, or days in the week. Working round the clock becomes the norm for many business owners. Is this the only way to make a living?
In respect of the topic at hand, this week’s blog is a short one.
5 Questions to Ask Yourself About Time Management
- Is this part of MY plan? Not someone else’s request, plan, emergency.
- Will this move me closer to my goals? Or is it just busy work that someone else can be doing.
- Am I being HONEST with myself about where my time is going? Do a time study at least 3 times per year to evaluate where your time really goes.
- Do I have a specific way to start and end my work day, or do my work and personal time blend together more than is necessary?
- What is one thing I can either stop doing or delegate right now to allow more time to spend on what is important?
That’s it, I challenge you to answer these questions as you do your year end review and annual planning. Be in control of where your time goes, you do not get it back.